In the books it's the same way; you don't know if he's good or bad or perhaps both. I defiantly found Snape to be much more interesting than Harry. I even wonder why the books weren't written with Snape's perspective. With that in mind, I do think if J. K. Rowling wanted to write a series about Snape growing up in Hogwarts it'd be a big success.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
The Half Blood Snape
In the books it's the same way; you don't know if he's good or bad or perhaps both. I defiantly found Snape to be much more interesting than Harry. I even wonder why the books weren't written with Snape's perspective. With that in mind, I do think if J. K. Rowling wanted to write a series about Snape growing up in Hogwarts it'd be a big success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment