Monday, April 30, 2012

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

Today I was talking to a girl who was brought up similar to me, as in she wasn't allowed to watch or read Harry Potter books when she was a child. She said, "Harry Potter Books gives me nightmares, so I don't read them anymore."


I decided a couple weeks ago that the super natural things that happen in Harry Potter show an adequate representation of the powers of good and evil in the real world. Hell is real. And if Christian like myself want to explain the evil in the world and how much power Satan has. I think Christina should use the stories in Harry Potter to explain what its like.


Back to the girl who said she gets nightmares watching Harry Potter. It makes sense, who wouldn't get frightened about the powers of darkness, and hell. If there was a podcast that Satan made about hell, I'm pretty sure we would all be having nightmares. Just because in a movie you can see the faces of those who kill, lie and steal, in the movies doesn't make those in our world less evil.






No comments:

Post a Comment