Even though it sounds like I'm blaming all this hatred on the books, it's more like I'm glad I've located the feeling and now I'll just have to learn how to deal with it. See, since forever I was never prone to getting angry, either I would get scared and intimidated, or feel nothing. It was as if I didn't value myself enough to be able to get angry. So this may sound strange, but I'm glad I can be angry now. Every emotion has it's value.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Blood Boil
Even though it sounds like I'm blaming all this hatred on the books, it's more like I'm glad I've located the feeling and now I'll just have to learn how to deal with it. See, since forever I was never prone to getting angry, either I would get scared and intimidated, or feel nothing. It was as if I didn't value myself enough to be able to get angry. So this may sound strange, but I'm glad I can be angry now. Every emotion has it's value.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment