Monday, May 7, 2012

JK Rowling's Best One Yet!

 Intricately Complicated
The first two Harry Potter books had slightly lame plots. The Sorcerer's Stone was about a three headed dog blocking the secret tunnel guarding a rock that gives the owner wealth and longevity. Like it's cool, but the rock was destroyed in the end. Then the Chamber of Secretes was also this secret place under the castle, where Lord Voldemort and Harry fight again. Oh yeah and Harry wins, how shocking.


This one The Prisoner of Azakban was definatly mindbogglingly awesome. In that you didn't know what was going to happen until it happened. Part of this has to do with the fact that I watched the movies, but this book was so intricately complicated that I just didn't understand how everything worked. It was brilliant. The movie was great, but the book is better.


I love how Harry and Hermione go three hours into the past to save the Hippogriff and Serius Black. It is very interesting that no one knows what happened when everyone finds out that Serius Black escapes. But Snape is angry at Harry and knows he did it. This was the first time I was actually annoyed and upset with Snape. Ever since I saw the last Harry Potter movie I wanted to give Snape a great big hug. But after reading this book he's so icky. I know he doesn't understand that Serius Black really isn't a murder, but the way he wanted Serius to die was so heartless.

No comments:

Post a Comment