It makes me wanna pull my hair out!!! I hate Dumbledore. He knows Harry is going to have to die soon. He knows that Voldermort is getting stronger and he knows Harry is the only one that has survived facing Voldemort. It makes me so mad. When Serius is trying to tell Harry about what is happening, Mrs. Wesley butts in and says, "He's too young." Blah blah blah. I think I'm gonna explode in anger. Dude why does Harry's life have to be so darn difficult.
Oh and I hate the ministry even more. Either their on Voldermorts side or their on Harry's side. And they are clearly not on Harry's side!!! Meaning their the bad guys!!
I know this book is just going to get me more angry because I haven't even got to the part where Mrs. Pink cat loving lady from the ministry comes and ruins everyone's lives. I think she is my least favorite character. So I'll have more to vent about her.
I think part of the reason why I hate all this. "Your too young, you can't do anything." Nonsense is because I had to deal with is in my own life.
No comments:
Post a Comment