The one good thing about reading the Harry Potter series after it's hayday, is the fact that I don't have to wait years to read the next book. However, getting the books from Amazon still seems to take forever. It takes about a week for the book to ship. I finish the book in two days and then have to wait another week for the next one to arrive. I don't like all the waiting, so I've decided to just order the rest of them at the same time.
Yesterday my brother said, "I have something to tell you. I've decided I don't like Harry Potter." He went on to say that it makes dark magic seem like fun and that harry Potter was always getting into trouble, but always got praised for it in the end. I didn't say anything -- it would ruin the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment