Friday, April 27, 2012

Falling for Draco Malfoy

The Bully


In the Harry Potter stories, the bully Draco Malfoy is one of the most despised characters. He hates Harry Potter and all his friends. He hates those who aren't pure bloods and wants them dead. He buys his way into playing quiddich. And we readers just like Harry Potter hate his guts.


As I read more and more I realized that Draco never wins. He always comes second. He has his cruel jokes and evil laugh, but in the end he always loses. Harry is always one step ahead. Draco looks like a loser playing quidditch  even though his whole team is outfitted with the latest and greatest brooms they lose. There was even a time the snitch was hovering right next to Draco's head, but he was oblivious to it. I slowly stated to root for the bully, Draco, because he never wins. Even when Draco dueled against Harry. Snape whispered in his ear and they both smiles. Draco gave a snake spell. First everyone was scared and amazed, but then it turns out Harry can speak to snakes. What in the world. 


Draco is inclined to be bad, his dad is bad. They root for Voldemort, but as he never wins. I wonder is he just jealous. I know I would be. Harry Potter is Famous, but he always gets things right. I would hate him too. He's just bitter, who wouldn't be. And plus it's a rivalry. He accused for all these things he never did, such as opening the chamber of secrets. It's not fair. I would hate Drake if he actually was more than all talk. But for now, I just wanna see him win, for once. And then see after he can win, how horrible of a person he really is.



No comments:

Post a Comment